School and Group tours are available at Leeds Farm, on weekdays, Oct. 8 - Oct. 26 by reservation.
- Minimum group size: 16
- Minimum age: 3 years
- Tours scheduled between 8:00am and 2:00pm.
8738 Marysville Rd
Ostrander OH 43061
School Tours at Leeds Farm
Our tour is 1 1/4 hours long and includes a hayride, picking a pie pumpkin and gourds in the pumpkin field (youth participants), visiting the animals and feeding the goats, and some time in the Back 40. Our tours are guided by our knowledgeable Farm Staff who add educational farm information based on the age of the students and the requests of teachers.
Tours are scheduled between the hours of 8:00am and 2:00pm, October 8 - 26th. We do not offer tours on Friday, Oct. 19, as we are open to the public on that day.
We begin booking tours for Fall in May. Some days will fill up. Please email for date and time slot availability. Our minimum size group for a tour is 16 youth.
- Tour fees -
- Youth/participants: $8.00
- Chaperones: $5.00
- Paid teaching staff: no charge
- Email Leeds Farm or call 740-666-2020 to schedule.
* Please note: We are not open for extended stays or lunches as we are staffed for tours only on weekdays. We do not offer tours on Friday, Oct. 19, as we are open to the public on this Friday only.