School Tours at Leeds Farm
Leeds Farm will offer Pumpkin Picking Tours for 2021 on select Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during October.
Our tours are guided by our knowledgeable Farm Staff who add educational farm information based on the age of the students and the requests of teachers.
- Tours start on the hour and half-hour from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm.
- The minimum number of total guests is 20 (adults and youth).
- The maximum number of total guests per time slot is 100 (adults and youth).
- Total tour time is 75 minutes. Tours include:
- 15 minutes at the Animal Barns
- 20 minutes of Farm Activities
- 20 minutes for a Hayride
- 20 minutes for Pie Pumpkin Picking
- Fee is $8 per person (youth and adults). Each guest will receive a bag to pick one pie pumpkin and two gourds.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org